Monday, August 18, 2008

August.........Well Korbin turned 9 on the 9th and wow, my baby is getting so big. He is probably the silliest of the boys and he is also very easy going. He has all day to do what he is doing and he has good intentions on "doing it in a minute" although a minute very rarely comes with out Brent or I getting on his case. He is a good boy and can be very helpful. We also recently went to Flaming Gorge for a weekend trip before school started. It turned out to feel more like October than August. Our river run usually turns into a huge water fight and lots of water. This trip we only got wet if the rapids got us wet. The high during the day was 68 degrees and at night we turned the furnace on in the trailer. Lisa, I thought of you and your family as we drove through Vernal. I hope all is well. School started today and I think I get more emotional the older I get. I got teary eyed taking Korbin into his 3rd grade class, this coming from a mom who did not cry when they started Kindergarten. What is up with that? Also we will be starting baseball life again both boys are playing fall ball. I love getting back to a scheduled life after summer, but it sure is hard to keep up with all of it and work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for looking me up!! I'm so glad you are still working at UVEC. You're such a true employee. I'll have to stop by some time when I'm in Provo. Your blog is adorable and your boys are so cute and big. It's amazing how fast these kids grow. It just seems like yesterday that I had Eliza and was bringing her in to the office. It's crazy, but great. Let's keep in touch!

Jackson Family said...

Oh, that last comment was from me, Jami. I was accidentally on my sister's account. Hee hee!