Thursday, June 12, 2008

It is now 2 days away from my son turning 11! According to his thoughts he can do anything he wants, According to us (the parents) life for him does not change. I think the challenges of parenting does not ever get easier the challenges just turn to different things and I'm not sure we are ever ready for teenagers. I know I fear those years! Jade has been such a delight that she is not breaking us in very well. We are blessed with good children for the most part. I enjoy being a mother and working, it's the being a working mother that is not convenient. I do mange to accomplish the working mother thing on a weekly basis getting everyone where they need to be even if I can't be the one to get them there the arrangements are made and at the end of the week I sit back with a sigh and think to myself "I did it another week accomplished" until sunday evening and I'm back to planning my week again. So to all of you who are as busy as we are (who isn't) god bless you & good luck.

4 comments:

Brant & Lindsay said...

Michelle!
I am so glad you have joined the blogging world! I love being able to keep in touch with everone! Your family picture looks great! I miss you! Love ya
Lindsay Ludwig
brantandlinz.blogspot.com

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

Love the blog!! It is darling! I'm so glad I'll still get to see you and your handsome boys :)

Cher said...

Hey girl! So good to see you blogging!!! The family is adorable! Keep in touch!

Michelle said...

Hooray! I was so excited that you've started a blog, I often wonder what's going on with the Turner's! Glad that things are going so well and I can't wait for more!